Results Based Mastermind
Achieve your goals, and beyond with the Millionaire Life Strategy’s Results Based Mastermind.
Achieve your goals, and beyond
Would you like to grow your business in the coming year? Achieve the ambitious goals you’ve set for yourself? Surround yourself with peers that grow their business as well, supporting each other, sharing successes and motivating each other, even push each other to take that extra step?
Imagine yourself 10 months from now. You check your phone, and realize that you already hit the targets you had set for yourself for the whole year. The coming two months are your bonus. Finally, you conquered this invisible wall you kept hitting over the last couple of years and now, it seems child play. No matter what kept you smalle, this year you have overcome those limitations. You feel a rush of excitement flowing through your body. Finally, you made it to the big league! You already start wondering how you can push yourself even more for next year. You message your peers to share this personal success and you see that you’re not the only one. Every single one of them is ahead of schedule. You feel blessed, motivated and determined to push them a little more, just like they challenged you this year.
Just put yourself in that position for a moment. How does that make you feel? Do you feel happy, relaxed, at ease, motivated, determined, blessed, confident? How would you describe yourself as a person in that moment? Successful? Free? Motivated? A winner?
Now that’s the power of the Results Based Mastermind, that’s what it is all about.
Results Based Mastermind
In a mastermind, people come together to use the power of the group: 1 plus 1 is more than 2. It is not only bringing 2 (or more) minds together, 1 mind can trigger thoughts and insights in the other mind that the person couldn’t get on its own.
Even Napoleon Hill, the best-selling author of the famous book “Think and Grow Rich” wrote about the power, and the necessity, of the mastermind. His definition:
Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose
With this definition, you can understand the importance of a mastermind.
The Results Based Mastermind is a mastermind with a very specific purpose, to help you (over)achieve your goals you set for yourself in a year time. Within the mastermind, full focus will be on helping you achieve your goals. The following aspects of the group will definitely support you in that:
What is included in the Results Based Mastermind
The Results Based Mastermind consists of the following components:
- A maximum of 6 members, excluding the coach. That way everybody gets enough time during the monthly meeting, and at least 3 Hot Seats in a year.
- 13 meetings, because the first meeting (month 0) will be used to get to know each other a bit, declare your goals, set your first actions and appoint accountability partners.
- The mentioned Hot Seat, a dedicated time slot to go more in depth with regards to your challenge(s). Each meeting will host 2 hot Seats.
- A buddy system. Another member will be your sparring partner in between the monthly meetings and together you will conquer each challenge you’re facing.
- An accountability partner. The coach will personally keep you accountable for your action points and check in on you in between meetings.
- A dedicated messaging group (Whatsapp or Telegram) to post questions, insights, tips, milestones, anything that will help achieve our goals.
- Bonus: 2 coaching sessions from the mastermind coach that you can use at your disposal.
With these ingredients, you cannot not succeed. There will be an intake conversation before I let you in, because I want a healthy mix of ambitious entrepreneurs to optimize the group and everybody will achieve their goals.
Interested? Then hit the button and apply for a 30 minutes intake to ask any questions you might still have and to find out if you qualify for the Results Based Mastermind.
The true Power of a MasterMind
Here’s what others are saying
When you get in now, Erwin Wils personally will be your coach during the masterminds. Here is what others are saying about working with him:
Testimonial Brent Turley (USA)
Serial entrepreneur, international speaker, sports coach, business consultant, recruitement specialist, sales trainer
He exudes expertise
Testimonial Mark Kemish (UK)
Business Owner at Resolution.Direct Business Rapport Coaching and Training
he has an unique sensory acuity in reading people and find their blind spots
He really cares
When this appeals to you and you want (for once) achieve the ambitious goals you have set for yourself, click the button and apply for a 30 minutes intake to see if you are the right fit for the Results Based Mastermind and ask any questions you might have.
The Results Based Mastermind is not for everybody!
Since the intention of the Results Based Mastermind is that everybody achieves his or her goals, we cannot accept anybody in the group. As de definition of Napoleon Hill states “in a spirit of harmony”, the members must be able to count on each other. Therefore a 30 minutes intake is required in order to select the right candidates. The following core values apply to the Results Based Mastermind:
- Each member commits to attend the Mastermind for the whole year, in order to achieve their goals and help the others achieve theirs.
- The mastermind is a safe and trusted environment. Each and every member must feel confident to expose their struggles and challenges fully to the group in order to gain the maximum effect of the mastermind.
- All feedback from the members is constructive and supportive. We don’t say what the member wants to hear, we say what he or she needs to hear in order to learn and grow from it, in a constructive and supportive way.
- Every member is willing, and open, to give constructive feedback and receive constructive feedback.
- And last, but not least, everything discussed in the mastermind, stays in the mastermind.
- Any violation of these values could potentially exclude a member from the mastermind.
When you are admitted to the Results Based Mastermind, you automatically commit to these values and do whatever it takes to make it a success for all members.
Your commitment to the Results Based Mastermind
Next to committing to the core values, the Results Based Mastermind requires some other commitments from you:
- You commit your time to the monthly meetings. Since the mastermind’s intention is to support you achieving your goals, there cannot be a more important appointment on the same time. You commit to do whatever it takes to attend the monthly meetings.
- As an accountability partner, you commit to supporting your buddy and meet at least once a month, outside the monthly mastermind meetings.
When this is still you, book a slot to discuss the details and apply for a membership by clicking on the button.