Results Based Mastermind
Achieve your goals, and beyond with the Millionaire Life Strategy’s Results Based Mastermind.
Mastermind with a twist
The Results Based Mastermind is a special kind of mastermind. But before we get into that, let me explain what a mastermind actually is. In a mastermind, people come together to use the power of the group: 1 plus 1 is more than 2. It is not only bringing 2 (or more) minds together, 1 mind can trigger thoughts and insights in the other mind that the person couldn’t get on its own.
Even Napoleon Hill, the best-selling author of the famous book “Think and Grow Rich” wrote about the power, and the necessity, of the mastermind. His definition:
Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose
With this definition, you can understand the importance of a mastermind.
Results Based Mastermind
The Results Based Mastermind is a mastermind with a very specific purpose, to help you (over)achieve your goals you set for yourself in a year time. Nothing more, nothing less. Within the mastermind, full focus will be on helping you achieve your goals. The following aspects of the group will definitely support you in that:
What is included in the Results Based Mastermind
The Results Based Mastermind consists of the following components:
- A maximum of 6 members, excluding the coach. That way everybody gets enought time during the monthly meeting, and 4 Hot Seats in a year.
- 13 meetings, because the first meeting (month 0) will be used to get to know each other a bit, declare your goals, set your first actions and appoint accountability partners.
- The mentioned Hot Seat, a dedicated time slot to go more in depth with regards to your challenge(s). 2 Hot Seats per meeting.
- An accountability partner. He or she will be your sparring partner in between the monthly meetings and keep you accountable for your action points (vice versa).
- A dedicated messaging group (Whatsapp or Telegram) to post questions, insights, tips, milestones, anything that will help achieve our goals.
- Bonus: 4 coaching sessions from the mastermind coach that you can use at your disposal.
With these ingredients, you cannot not succeed. Dit I got you interested? Hit the button and apply for a 30 minutes intake to see if you are the right fit for the Results Based Mastermind and ask any questions you might have.
The true Power of a MasterMind
Here’s what others are saying
When you get in now, Erwin Wils personally will be your coach during the masterminds. Here is what others are saying about working with him:
Testimonial Brent Turley (USA)
Serial entrepreneur, international speaker, sports coach, business consultant, recruitement specialist, sales trainer
He exudes expertise
Testimonial Mark Kemish (UK)
Business Owner at Resolution.Direct Business Rapport Coaching and Training
he has an unique sensory acuity in reading people and find their blind spots
He really cares
When this appeals to you and you want (for once) achieve the ambitious goals you have set for yourself, click the button and apply for a 30 minutes intake to see if you are the right fit for the Results Based Mastermind and ask any questions you might have.
The Results Based Mastermind is not for everybody!
Since the intention of the Results Based Mastermind is that everybody achieves his or her goals, we cannot accept anybody in the group. As de definition of Napoleon Hill states “in a spirit of harmony”, the members must be able to count on each other. Therefore a 30 minutes intake is required in order to select the right candidates. The following core values apply to the Results Based Mastermind:
- Each member commits to attend the Mastermind for the whole year, in order to achieve their goals and help the others achieve theirs.
- The mastermind is a safe and trusted environment. Each and every member must feel confident to expose their struggles and challenges fully to the group in order to gain the maximum effect of the mastermind.
- All feedback from the members is constructive and supportive. We don’t say what the member wants to hear, we say what he or she needs to hear in order to learn and grow from it, in a constructive and supportive way.
- Every member is willing, and open, to give constructive feedback and receive constructive feedback.
- And last, but not least, everything discussed in the mastermind, stays in the mastermind.
- Any violation of these values could potentially exclude a member from the mastermind.
When you are admitted to the Results Based Mastermind, you automatically commit to these values and do whatever it takes to make it a success for all members.
Your commitment to the Results Based Mastermind
Next to committing to the core values, the Results Based Mastermind requires some other commitments from you:
- You commit your time to the monthly meetings. Since the mastermind’s intention is to support you achieving your goals, there cannot be a more important appointment on the same time. You commit to do whatever it takes to attend the monthly meetings.
- As an accountability partner, you commit to supporting your buddy and meet at least once a month, outside the monthly mastermind meetings.
When this is still you, book a slot to discuss the details and apply for a membership by clicking on the button.